How do I bring Jira and Jira Agile reports into Confluence?
- Step 1 – Link your Confluence Instance with your JIRA Instance. …
- Step 2 – Find the URL of the particular JIRA / JIRA Agile Report that you want to bring into confluence. …
- Step 3 – Register the JIRA / JIRA Agile Report into Confluence. …
- Step 4 – Add the JIRA / JIRA Agile Report into a Confluence Page.
Can Confluence generate reports?
Can you generate reports from Jira?
Generating a report Navigate to the project you want to report on. From the project sidebar, select Reports. The reports overview page displays. Select a report from the overview or from the project sidebar to begin generating the report.
How do I display Jira information in Confluence?
Display Jira issues in Confluence. It’s easy.
- Paste the URL of an issue into the Confluence editor; or.
- Paste the URL of a Jira filter into the Confluence editor.
How do I create a report in Confluence?
You can create live reports with testing metrics by adding a macro onto a Confluence page.
- Click the + (insert more content) icon on the toolbar, then click Other Macros. …
- Click Reporting, then select your desired macro. …
- Add a project, input the desired filter criteria, and click Save. …
- Click Save on the Confluence page.
How do I link Confluence and Jira?
In Confluence, click “Add shortcut” in your desired Space and paste the link to your Jira project. That’s it. You can also link Confluence pages on Jira projects. To do this, visit your Jira project and click “Add item” on the left, then click “shortcut.” Paste your Confluence URL and bam – shortcut!
Can you display a Jira dashboard in Confluence?
If you want to build a Jira dashboard in Confluence, you can also use other tools, like Table Filter and Charts for Confluence. You can apply it to the Jira Issues table after you output it to the Confluence page and perform various operations with this data.
How do I use task reports in Confluence?
To add the Task Report macro to a page:
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Choose Task Report from the Confluence content category.
- Enter any parameters.
- Choose Insert.
How do I create a sprint report in Confluence?
From the Sprint Report:
- Go to the project where your board is located, then select your board from the Board menu.
- Click Reports, then select Sprint Report.
- Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down.
- Click Linked pages above the report chart.
- Click Create page.
What kind of reports can we generate from Jira?
Work management made easier with Jira reports
- Average Age Report.
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report.
- Pie Chart Report.
- Recently Created Issues Report.
- Resolution Time Report.
- Single Level Group By Report.
- Time Since Issues Report.
- Time Tracking Report.
How do I enable reports in Jira?
Enable reports for your team-managed software project
- Navigate to your team-managed software project.
- Go to Project Settings > Features.
- Enable the Reports feature.
What are the three types of reports in Jira?
Types of reports in Jira
- Agile reports for Scrum teams.
- Agile reports for Kanban teams.
- Forecast and management.
- Issue analysis.
How does Confluence and Jira work together?
Just paste your Jira link on a Confluence page and it will automatically drop a dynamic Jira issue link on your Confluence page. Once you publish the page, the link will display the issue ID and title, issue category (epic, task, etc.), and issue status in the workflow (to do, in progress, done, etc.).
How do I create a Jira ticket in Confluence?
What is Jira dashboard report?
Dashboard: The dashboard allows the creation of one or many gadget-driven report pages. Jira comes with a myriad of reporting gadgets such as dynamic lists, pie charts, etc. Additionally, 3rd party reports and gadgets can be obtained from Add-on Exchange (e.g. Timesheet reports, Gantt charts, MS Project Add-on, ).
How do I create a custom report in Jira?
To create a custom report:
- From your service project, go to Reports.
- Choose New report from the Projects panel.
- Enter a report name.
- Click Add series. …
- Enter your Series, Label, Color, and Filter by.
- To filter by more fields, click + More.
- To filter using Jira Query Language (JQL), click Switch to JQL.
- Click Add.